As reported on the World Food Day website, Poverty forces people to make choices in countries where the yearly income per person is $100 or less. How would your family live on $100/year per person? What would you do without? Why? What would you eat?
Post your blog to the comments section at the bottom of this blog page and/or respond to comments posted before you on this blog page. PLEASE, remember to sign your comments using your intials and period # (EX. sls5 ).
- Get out drawer
- Wheel Throwing : 2nd time by FRI 3/16!!
- DEMO: Quarter Folder Check
- DO: Organize your folder to REVIEW for 3rd Quarter Exam
- DUE: LATE projects
- READ: Empty Bowl direction sheet
- LAST CHANCE: Late/Missing work by Fri 3/9!!